Create a writer website or blog. A website not only demonstrates your technical ability, but it also creates an online hub that allows clients to connect to you. Keep the design of your website clean and uncluttered. Include examples of your work that demonstrate the kind of writing you do. Make the samples easy to find and to read, and make it easy for visitors to figure out how to contact you..
If you have a knack for organization, you can make money online as a virtual assistant helping people to keep their days in order. A virtual assistant will do everyinthing from bookkeeping to research, database entry, booking travel, and managing email. It can also be an awesome way to rub shoulders with some very important people, build up your professional network, and of course grow another stream of income. You can find great gigs on UpWork, Fiverr, Indeed, and Remote.co.
5. Fiverr – Fiverr is a great place to make a few bucks or spend a few bucks if you need some of the services people offer. Basically, everything is $5. You either pay $5 or charge $5. They call them “gigs.” You can offer your services however you choose. If you sell art and you’re fine selling pieces for $5 each, that’s a gig. If you’re a graphic designer and you want to offer your services for $10/hour, simply offer a 30 minute gig. If they need two hours of graphic design, they pay you $20, or $10/hour by buying four gigs.
A graphic designer can best be defined as "someone who visually communicates the intended message of a project." In most cases, this is achieved through brand identity, which includes everything from designing logos, brochures, business cards, letterheads, catalogs, and packaging. Graphic design is in every part of business, and therefore it is in great demand.
Do you love getting refunds? How cool would it be to get money back on stuff you’ve already bought? Paribus is a service that lets you find out if stores you’ve shopped at online owe you a refund. It’s free to sign up. Paribus connects to your email account and checks your receipts. If they find out a retailer has dropped their price they file a price adjustment claim for you. Try out Paribus.
Become a virtual assistant. If you have administrative experience and would like an opportunity to work from home, look into virtual assisting jobs at a site like virtualAssistants.com or TaskRabbit.com. It may take about a week to be processed, but the work is extremely convenient for stay-at-home parents or for filling in the gaps of a part-time schedule.
Search engine evaluation - Almost everyone uses the internet in day to day activities and being paid to hang out online can put a smile on your face. Search engines such as Bing, Yahoo and Google use human skills to authenticate search engine results produced by complex algorithms. It is a simple online job because all you have to do is type word phrases into a search engine and then assess the relevance of the results.
During my high school days, I was a pretty decent golfer (about a 2-3 handicap, for you other golfers out there). I was asked by my local club professional if I would help him teach his junior golf clinics that summer. If you have specialized skill in any sport, there are definitely opportunities out there for teaching others the fundamentals (and getting paid).
Most of these hustles are actual full time jobs or careers. It is the people in these occupations who need the extra money. And you can’t just set up a dog grooming business out of your home. I have my dog grooming certificate. First off, there is a lot to know so that you don’t damage a dogs body and fur. You need a proper drainage system for the tub. You need safe shampoo. You need a table that is high enough to make it more comfortable for you and the pet. You need like $600 of equipment (and those are just the basics). You need a proper dryer, so the pet doesn’t get hypothermia. You need to know about skin conditions and allergies. You need to know how to clean their ears and clip their nails safely. There is actually something to it. You can harm animals if you don’t practice safe procedures. It’s not as easy as you state. Most of these ideas aren’t.
25. Products – You can create your own product, such as an ebook or computer software. You would then use your blog as a promotion tool to get people to buy your product. As long as you create a legitimate product with a whole lot of value, you should be able to get some buyers, but like everything else with a blog, you’ll need the traffic to get the sells.
69. Virtual Administrative Assistant: If you are reliable and experienced then market yourself as someone businesses can partner with to get things done. Consider all the tasks you could do online like Schedule/Calendar Management, Manage & Sort Emails, CorrespondenceForms/Documents, Word Processing & Formatting, Writing/Proofreading/Editing, Article Writing/Marketing Press Release, Writing/DistributionDatabase, Creation/Management, Customer Relations/Contact Management, Internet Research, etc. Being a virtual assistant allows you to work from home, too.
Sell your status updates for your Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook accounts. You will be given your choice of certain advertisements that will show up as a status update posted by you on your favorite online social media. You get paid more for the number of ads you post and followers you have. Visit ad.ly.com for some introductory advertisements.
Do you constantly come up with witty one-liners? Do you dream of the days of Mad Men-style advertising? If you’ve got some branding chops or just come up with imaginative copy, there are lots of opportunities to make money online through company naming and slogan contests. If you think you have a knack for names check out the Squadhelp platform where you can earn a little extra money online by naming brands, services, products, company slogans and even help out on the logo design front if you've got the chops.
26. Services – You can offer a paid service, such as life coaching, blog coaching, goal setting or financial planning. Just be sure to investigate all the legal implications and make sure you’re not claiming to be a professional if you’re not one. With a service like this, you’re basically using your blog to sell yourself. You’ll need to convince people that you’re worth buying and then be able to back up your claims once they purchase your service.
Be professional. When you submit a résumé, don’t type it in ALL CAPS and please don’t avoid the caps lock like the plague. Know how to use it without looking incompetent. Write in complete sentences with proper grammar. Of course, there will be exceptions, but even with the exceptions, you must keep it professional. You’re building their view of you.
Ever since the idea of online auctions came into existence, the online selling market has been on the rise. Many are interested, but don’t know how to get started. There are still all kinds of ways to make money by selling online, whether you’re selling what you already have or buying and selling like a store. Before we get started, here are a few general tips when selling anything online:
Turn your photographs into cash via sites like Fine Art America, which lets you upload your images to sell as prints, t-shirts, phone cases and more. Other marketplaces for photographers include SmugMug, 500px and PhotoShelter. Some sites require a subscription but may provide features ranging from cloud storage to password-protected galleries and a customized website.
1. Shooting Lessons: I have a friend that makes great extra money offering kids basketball shooting lessons. You can make around 30 bucks an hour (maybe more) if you have the knowledge and skill set to teach. The main obstacle is finding gym time, so consider a rec center that offers cheap memberships. You could also partner with local coaches for help. If you have enough business, you could rent a court.
Find a profitable niche. Starting with your interests, write down as many niche ideas as you can. Think about topics people might search online. Ideas include passions (like surfing or body building), fears (like spiders or speaking in front of crowds) and problems (like getting out of debt). Do keyword research to see it others are interested in the topic. Find out if a domain name is available that matches the keyword 100 percent. 
If you own an automobile then capitalize on it by renting it out whenever you're not using it through sites like Turo and Getaround. If you want to keep your keys, then you can become a driver for either Uber or Lyft. Depending on where you live, you may be able to earn $35 per hour. One final option would be to register your car as an airport shuttle service vehicle and take people to and from the airport.
Find a profitable niche: We’ve talked about this a lot. But, where are you most comfortable? What niche do your skills, values, and interests intersect? Do you have 10 years of experience as a technical writer? Do you have long-standing PR relationships that’ll be invaluable in helping startups launch a successful crowdfunding campaign? Determine what makes your value unique, and lean heavily on showcasing that strength to your potential clients.
You'll also need ecommerce software, fulfillment software, worry about warehousing, customer service and refunds. But that's not all. You'll also need traffic. Think search engine optimization, Facebook ads, and other social media campaigns. It is hard work, especially on your own. You could opt for Amazon's platform, which might be an easier route. But, then again, at the end of the day, this is a serious business, which could produce significant profits. So you're either all in or you're not.